TERMS OF USAGE
Welcome to www.vedfin.io (“Website”). This website, and the contents hosted herein are available only to persons who may enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may not use this Website or access content hosted herein without involvement of a parent or guardian. This Website acts as an instrument/web based platform for connecting you with funding partner(s) in order to obtain funding for your business. The Company does not provide any guarantee or assurance of any kind to you or users of the Website about funding, or promise potential growth of business or profits of your business.
Ved India Private Limited (“Vedfin” or “Company”) and its affiliates provide access to you, the User, to www.vedfin.io, the website and all software and products hosted therein subject to the conditions set out on this page. Please read these conditions carefully before using the Website. By using the Website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions. (“Agreement”).
This Agreement is an electronic record within the meaning of Indian laws and by clicking your consent hereunder, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. This electronic contract is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures but is binding on you. (References herein to “we” or “our” applies to Vedfin and of “you”, “your”, “user” or “Person” applies to all users/visitors of this Website including natural persons, firms, partnerships, companies, corporations, associations, organizations, governments, states, foundations or trusts.
Terms of Usage
- We are providing this website, along with all features and specifications, for your use on “as is” and “as delivered” basis. Whilst we take best efforts to ensure that the Website provides you with a unique experience, Company does not make or extend any representation, warranty or guarantee with respect to the website, its security or safety for accessing or usage and will not be responsible for any damages that may be suffered by you including loss of data, delays, non-deliveries or service interruptions, by any cause or due to acts of commission or omission by third parties. Usage of this Website is solely at your discretion and at your risk and consequences. In addition to the above we will not be responsible for any “Force majeure event”. “Force Majeure” or “Force Majeure Event” means any act of god, fire, flood, insurrection, earthquake, pandemic, epidemic, or power failure, network failure, war, riot, explosion, any governmental action, embargo, strikes (whether legal or illegal), terrorist act, act of war, delays in obtaining licenses or rejection of applications under any applicable statutes, software glitches, viruses, hacking, denial of service or blocking of services or infrastructure including through ransomware attacks and any other form of external breach or intrusion into the computer, computer systems or computer network without the consent of and beyond the control of the owner of such computer, computer system or computer network, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind or work slowdown or any other condition not reasonably within the control of the Company.
- We also disclaim any warranty of merchantability, profitability or fitness for any particular purpose including of our product. Similarly, any access by you is solely at your discretion and we do not extend any representations or warranties with respect to the utility or propriety of the content shared by third party. Vedfin shall not be responsible for nor does it take any liability for any loss of profits or other damages to the you for any reason whatsoever. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Vedfin, its directors, employees, representatives and assigns against any claims or actions (including litigation costs) with respect to the content created, developed and used by you. This indemnity shall extend to any form of claims with respect to IPR infringements, inappropriate content or any other illegality or violation.
- We do not guarantee either speed or availability of end-to-end connections or ease of accessibility at all times to the Website. We will not bear any liability, costs or damages for any loss or harm caused due to such inaccessibility including for you. We will not be liable to users under any circumstances including for direct, indirect, special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages (including but not limited to lost opportunities or profits).
- We will take best efforts to ensure accessibility and use of the Website without interruptions and error – free transmissions. However, technology and / or connectivity being prone to glitches or faults, we cannot guarantee access or use of the Website at all times. We may also undertake, without prior notice, at our discretion repairs, updations, modifications and maintenance of the Website and our cloud service provider may also do the same periodically. Each of these instances may also result in suspension, inaccessibility or restricted access to the Website. You agree to the use of the Website subject to these limitations and restrictions.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the Website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the Website.
- Company shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of third parties who may host content on the Website or collect data and Company will also not be responsible or liable for any breach of conditions, representations or warranties by any third parties on the Website. Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all responsibility and liability in that regard and you are directed to use the Website subject to this limitation.
- We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of any content hosted by third parties on the Website.
- Vedfin does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse any of the contents on the third party links nor does it support, endorse or facilitate collection of any data or information by you within your account. The only access we have to your accounts is for loan facilitation purposes and you may proceed to use this Website, upon consenting to the collection of data, information and such or other details, as is needed by Company for its billing, marketing, training, research, business, compliances including Government compliances and such or other purposes that the Company requires user data or information, as it deems fit. If you do not wish for your data or information to be collected by Company including through automated means you are requested to not access or use the Website.
- You agree that you will not submit content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful, false, misleading or incites an illegal act.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights (“IPR”) in and to the Wesbite and its components that is used to create, run and make functional the Website and its components are all owned by Vedfin. “Intellectual Property Rights” means any Berne Convention copyrights as well as all computer code or scripts, whether compiled or not in any computer language or program, patents, utility models, Trade Marks, trade names, domain names, rights in get-up, inventions, all rights in computer software and data, databases, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how, design rights (whether registered or unregistered) and semi-conductor topographies and all intangible rights, privileges and forms of protection of a nature or having a similar effect to any of the above which may subsist in the world.
- “Company IPR” means and includes the Website the software tools of the Company, the design, format, flow, functioning and structure of Website, which has been designed for enhancing the user experience and such or other software, its derivatives, feature, content, script, data, created and developed by or for Company and such or other modifications, additions, improvements and amendments made thereto by the Company to the Website and all IPR forming part thereof including the copyright, patent, Trademark and such or other codified and / or registered rights and non – codified, unregistered rights including the trade secrets that form part of the Website. “Third – Party IPR” means the IPR of third parties, and refers to third – party IPR that may be used in the development of Company IPR. No user, shall do any act, deed or thing or omit to do any act, deed or thing, in order to or that would affect our proprietary rights to Company IPR or that infringes Third – Party IPR.
- User shall not infringe or violate Company IPR directly or indirectly including through its employees, representatives, contractors or persons gaining access to the account created on the Website or any manner whatsoever. All aspects of the Company IPR its structure, architecture, format, design, content, Software, code, materials provided by Company forming part of the Website belongs to Company and user shall not infringe, copy, reproduce, disseminate or disabuse, in any manner whatsoever, such IPR of Company either by misusing access provided by Company or through illegal means including hacking or circumvention tools.
Limited License for Platform access
- Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of usage of the Website including where applicable payment of the requisite license fees, Company hereby grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license (without the right to sublicense) to access the Wesbite and content hosted therein for personal purposes being the limited purpose of accessing, viewing and using the Website.
- This limited license to user, does not extend to any rights for resale of any part of the Website contents or derivatives thereof or reproducing, copying, sharing or disseminating the same.
- This Website or any portion of this Website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) shall not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
- You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Company and its affiliates. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilising Company’s or its affiliates’ names or trademarks without the express written consent of Company and / or its affiliates, as applicable. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Company herein.
- You will not say or do any act, deed or thing to portray Vedfin or its products in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. Any such action will lead to an actionable claim against you. You may not use any Company, name, logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark in any manner whatsoever, without express written consent of Company and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
- The borrower/applicant is not liable to pay anything to Vedfin, as Vedfin is working on behalf of Funding institutions and Vedfin is to receive from the funding institutions. Vedfin only represents and guards the interests of its funding partners as per its Scope of services to them, and hence is Funding institutions are liable to pay Vedfin its service fee as per the terms of the service agreement between Vedfin and specific Funding institution.
- User Account
User will create their accounts with Login Id and passwords, through which they may use to apply for RBF loan, for creating their loan application profile and upload requested supporting documents.
- Access to user accounts shall be given on the Website through a one – time password verification process through registered mobile number as provided by user
- The user, will be requested Data on 2 levels and at each level the application will be evaluated as per the credit policy of the respective funding institution and acceptance and rejections of each profile will be the decision of the Funding institution’s credit policy and borrower profile related guidelines as provided to Vedfin by the funding institution.
- User account shall be used only for lawful purposes. User account shall not in any manner violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
Funding Transaction(s) and Management
- The application will be collected and presented by Vedfin to its Respective Funding partner, which will do the credit appraisal of the applicant and access its repayment ability, based on which FI will provide the Loan offer termsheet on their letterhead to Vedfin (As its authorized client facing agent) to further make the offer FI’s behalf to the potential borrower and provide support in document collection and disbursal related to documentation and compliances, once Vedfin confirm’s that all condition as per the termsheet are complete , the Funding Institution will release the funds to the borrower and Vedfin’s role will also include post disbursal follow ups for timely repayments of the loan amount as per the loan agreement.
- The user assures that the amount received from the funder(s) shall not be made available either directly or indirectly to fund any act including violence, fraud, money laundering, and acts of terrorism as per Prevention of Terrorism Act, 2002 (as amended from time to time) or any such related legislations/regulations. If any user, or any person acting on their behalf, breaches the conditions as highlighted above, the Company shall take necessary actions as may be required under the applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
- You agree, understand and acknowledge that the Website provides an opportunity for Viable borrowers to apply for Revenue based financing to the most reliable funding institution of India under make in Indian missions and Digital Lending vision. You further agree and acknowledge that Company is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any content, actions or transactions on or within the user account. You will therefore not raise any claims against the Company for any loss, harm or damage due to access given to you of any user account or any content hosted therein.
- EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS, LIMITED WARRANTY PROVIDED IN HEREINABOVE, COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE FUNDING PARTNERS, OR ANY OTHER ACCOMPANYING MATERIAL PROVIDED HEREUNDER. COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE, AND OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE SERVICE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN AND IN ANY SO, THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- User’s sole and exclusive remedies for any damages or loss in any way connected with the Website or services of the Company, on any ground including inability to access for protracted periods of time or due to a Force Majeure Event or Company’s negligence or breach of any other duty including by third parties, shall be limited to the Liquidated Damages set out above and / or for suspension of its accounts or termination as set out herein.
- User may report or submit a complaint to Company through its Grievance officer via an email email@example.com ; about IPR infringement of user’s content or of any content which is objectionable or illegal. “Objectionable Content” means and includes content which is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering, bribery, kick-backs or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses.
- Upon receipt of complaint in writing by a user, Company shall have the right but not the obligation to initiate legal proceedings for redress. Under no circumstances however will Company be liable or responsible for the breaches or violations by the third party.
- Notwithstanding the above, in the event that a user complaint or a Government notice or court order is received by Company about any Objectionable Content in a user account and seeking action therein, the Company shall have the right to forthwith suspend the account and block access to the account and the content therein for a period of fifteen (15) days from date of receipt of the complaint, notice or order, as above and if the user does not produce a court order for vacating the suspension within the said time the Company shall be entitled to terminate the account and delete the content therein. User shall not raise any claim against the Company, its directors, employees, representatives or assigns for any such action taken pursuant to a written complaint, including on grounds of loss including of opportunity or profits or of prejudice or harm or on the basis of the legality or validity of action pursuant to a user complaint or of a Government notice or court order. User affirms unequivocally and irreversibly that Company shall have this right to suspend and terminate.
- Company is the absolute owner of the Company IPR (except for the licensed Third Party IPR that may form part of the Website and all proprietary, derivative and other rights to the Company IPR vests solely with the Company and Company only grants a limited license and access to the user.
Security of Accounts
- User shall be solely responsible and liable for protecting the security of their accounts. User shall ensure protection of the account, its contents, password and adherence to access restrictions, if any. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur within your account including use or misuse of your password. User should take all steps to protect passwords and keep them confidential and secure and in the event of any breach or violation of the security of their accounts, user shall inform us immediately of such breach or unauthorized access. Any monetary liability accruing due to such unauthorized access shall be borne entirely by User.
- You will maintain the confidentiality and proprietary integrity of Vedfin in and to all content on the Website and you will not divulge any information or data disclosed to you specifically addressed as confidential.
- Vedfin may disclose information of user information gathered or residing in its Website in the event that a Government notice or Court order is issued for sharing of such information. Content already in public domain and that which came to the knowledge of the Company independent of submissions by users shall not be deemed to be confidential information and Company may share or use such information as it deems fit.
- If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
- Vedfin takes all reasonable security measures to protect the content and data including personal information or data provided. However, Company shall not be liable for any reason whatsoever to any loss, harm or damage caused to your data including personal data. User are directed to not use the Platform or website if they have any objection to the above limitation of liability.
- User shall not do any act deed or thing or cause to be done or omit to do something to the Website that causes, or is likely to cause any interruption, damage or impairment in any way that harms or damages the Website. User shall not commit any illegal acts either on the Website or against it and shall use it only for legal purposes.
- User shall not use the Website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity;
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering, bribery, kick-backs or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”;
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- You hereby expressly release the Company and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence arising out of the actions/inactions of any third parties including with respect to the content or objectionable aspects thereof or on data collection and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf against Company, under any statute, contract or otherwise.
- This provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- User, may exercise the license granted herein, unless and until their accounts are terminated at Will by Company without prior written notice or for breach of terms contained herein or through automatic cessation such as suspension or termination of an account. No user shall have any claims against Company for termination of their access or use on any grounds whatsoever.
- User account may be terminated at Will by Company without prior notice for breach of the terms of this Agreement or for violation of extant laws, rules and regulations by the user. Receipt of any notice for takedown from a user (for the limited grounds permitted under Indian laws) Government authority or through a Court order of all or any part of a user account shall result in immediate suspension of the account and if the suer fails to produce an order of Court for setting aside a takedown notice within fifteen (15) days, notwithstanding anything else contained herein the user account shall be terminated and all contents residing therein shall be deleted.
- License for use of Website may be terminated by WILL by either party serving written notice on the other to the address explicitly agreed to or upon failure to cure a breach of the terms of the Agreement including for creation or circulation of objectionable content, violation of any extant laws, rules or regulations and such or other grounds, as set out in this Agreement.
- All rights of user will cease upon suspension and / or termination including access to account, the contents therein or other data or information residing therein. Only the Company’s right to continued use of data for its marketing and other purposes covered under the license shall subsist.
- In the event Company decides to, at its sole discretion terminate this Website or offerings therein, it may do so without prior notice, unless otherwise explicitly agreed to by and between the Company and user. No user, shall have any rights, claims or entitlements against Company for such cessation, on any grounds whatsoever, including for loss of business opportunities, funding or profits. No user shall have any right to claim losses, damages or compensation from Company for cessation of the Website.
- Upon termination, all rights including the license to user shall stand automatically terminated. Company’s right to recovery of pending payments (if any), indemnity, perpetual licenses, governing law and choice of jurisdiction and such or other rights, that by their very nature subsist and continue beyond termination of this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement and shall accrue to the benefit of Company.
- Any initiation of proceedings against a user of bankruptcy, insolvency or winding up or for the appointment of an assignee or equivalent for the benefit of creditors or of a receiver pursuant to such bankruptcy, insolvency or winding up or in case of final orders against Company to this effect, shall result in automatic termination of this Agreement.
- By using this Website, you do not create any relationship with the Company except as a licensee. There is no partnership or joint venture and the relationship between Company and you. The relationship is solely that of an independent contractor and neither Party shall claim any right to represent the other or claims any relationship except as highlighted. The personnel and representatives shall remain the personnel and representatives of each Party while being engaged on the Website.
Use of Third-Party Services
- Company does not warranty, guarantees or give representation with respect to any third party services (if any). You are bound by the terms of such third party service provides including the cloud services hosting the Website or wireless carrier or a mobile platform provider.
- If you wish to submit any grievance please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those communications explicitly acknowledged by the Company (manually and not through any automated process) shall be deemed to have been received by us. We will take best efforts to respond to your grievances within 15 (fifteen) days unless otherwise stipulated under extant laws. If we do not respond it shall not be deemed to be an admission of any allegation(s) made in your communication. Unless explicitly admitted, Company shall stand by the above general denial of the truth or correctness of your claims.
Amendments to Terms
- Company shall have the right but not the obligation to make any changes to its Website and also to the terms of this Agreement, its policies, any time. You will be subject to and be bound by and shall comply with such amended terms including revisions to these terms of usage, policies or other conditions of use, as may be in force at the time. If you do not wish to comply with such modified terms, you are called upon to immediately stop using the Website.
- In case you breach these conditions and we take no action immediately, Company will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach any conditions.
Governing law, Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India. In the event of any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be settled by a binding arbitration conducted by sole arbitrator appointed jointly by both parties. This arbitration shall be governed by Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (as amended from time to time). The venue shall be New Delhi, India and the language to be used shall be English. Nothing, herein shall preclude any party from seeking permanent and/or interim injunctive or equitable relief.
- If any portion of this Agreement becomes invalid or unenforceable, this shall not in any way impair, affect or render unenforceable this Agreement in its entirety or any other provision contained herein, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- If any of these conditions of Company are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition in the Agreement.
- All terms that by their very nature including of IPR, protections thereto, licenses granted herein to Company, indemnities of Parties, dispute resolution and such or other terms that by their very nature continue to be applicable, shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the Company and its successors and permitted assigns.
- You shall not be entitled to and will however not assign or transfer any rights or obligations herein to any third party.
In accordance with the provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder, the name and details of the Grievance Officer are as follows:
Address: D3/3180, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Email ID: email@example.com
“Affiliate” of any Party means with respect to a person or entity, any other person directly or indirectly Controlling, Controlled by, or under direct, indirect or common Control with, such Person. “Control”, “Controlled” or “Controlling” shall mean, with respect to any Person, any circumstance in which such Person is controlled by any Person by virtue of the latter Person controlling the composition of the board of directors or managers or owning a controlling percentage of the voting securities or interests of such Person or otherwise;
“Anonymized Data” means data, where all identifying elements of personal data have been eliminated irreversibly and anonymized, such that no part of the anonymized data can be reversed to reveal personal data or information of an individual . No element is left in such information which could, by exercising reasonable effort, serve to re-identify the person(s) concerned.
“Confidential Information” shall mean all information from either party (“Disclosing Party”) to the other (“Receiving Party”), marked or otherwise identified in writing or affirmed as such in writing, by the Disclosing Party to the Receiving Party, as proprietary or confidential or that, under the circumstances surrounding the disclosure, ought in good faith to be treated as proprietary or confidential which would include but not be limited to documents, agreements, technical data, software, business information, plans, drawings, writings, samples, experience, know-how, trade secrets and other information or materials which is in writing or by way of readable media, directly or indirectly and in whatever form disclosed to the Receiving Party or their respective representatives by the Disclosing Party.
“Proprietary Information” means the proprietary information of Company including data, source codes or object codes, trade and service marks, patents, copyrights, design rights and other proprietary rights or IPR, as applicable under Indian laws.
- Recitals, Annexures and / or Schedules to this Agreement shall form part of the Agreement and shall be binding on Parties.
- Any reference to a Recital, Clause, Annexure or Schedule is to the relevant Recital, Clause or Schedule of or to this Agreement and any reference to a sub-clause or paragraph is to the relevant sub-clause or paragraph of the Clause or Schedule in which it appears;
- The clause headings are included for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement;
- Use of the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- Any reference to “persons” includes natural persons, firms, partnerships, companies, corporations, associations, organisations, governments, states, foundations and trusts;
- Any reference to a statute, statutory provision or subordinate legislation (“legislation”) shall (except where the context otherwise requires) be construed as referring to such legislation as amended and in force from time to time and to any legislation which re-enacts or consolidates (with or without modification) any such legislation;
- Any phrase introduced by the terms “including”, “include”, “in particular” or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding or succeeding those terms.
Welcome to www.vedfin.io (“Website”). This Website, and the contents hosted herein are available only to persons who may enter into a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may not use this Website or access content hosted herein without involvement of a parent or guardian.
At Vedfin, we respect the privacy rights of our users and recognize the importance of protecting the personal information we collect about you. Our Policy is designed to help you understand what information we collect and how we use and share that information. This Policy applies to our Website and all data that is collected by Vedfin.
This Policy and the consent thereto are an electronic record within the meaning of Indian laws and by clicking your consent hereunder, you agree to be bound by the terms contained herein. This electronic contract is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures but is binding on you. (References herein to “we” or “our” applies to Vedfin and of “you”, “your” or “Person(s)” applies to all users of this Website including natural persons, firms, partnerships, companies, corporations, associations, organizations, governments, states, foundations or trusts.
“Anonymized Data” means data, where all identifying elements of personal data have been eliminated irreversibly and anonymized, such that no part of the anonymized data can be reversed to reveal personal data or information of an individual. No element is left in such information which could, by exercising reasonable effort, serve to re-identify the person(s) concerned.
Please see also our Terms of Usage accessible from https://www.vedfin.io/terms-and-conditions/ which describes the terms and conditions of use of Website and which forms part and parcel of this document and is binding on all Parties.
- Controller of Personal data
Any personal data provided to or gathered by the Website under this Policy will be stored and controlled by Vedfin who is the data controller ( “data fiduciary”) for the purposes of collection of personal data by the Website.
- Types of data collected by Vedfin
To provide the services and experiences on the Website and for billing purposes, we must process information about you and about others with whom you interact or if you use their personal information. We collect the data such as:
- Information and content you provide
We collect contact information like email address, professional title, name of the organization, postal address and phone number, display name, display picture, preferences, content, and other information you provide when you use our Website, including when you sign up for the account, information through participation in surveys, calls with our representatives, support information posted on public forums of Vedfin.
- Your usage
We collect information about how you use our Website, such as which functionality or features you use, the actions you take, website you visited before coming to the Website, pages and screen viewed, time spent on a page, navigation path between pages and screens, information about the activity on a page or screen, access time, duration of access and the frequency of such usage.
- Information about transactions made on our Website
If you are in charge of your account at the Website, we collect partial details of payment method, billing information, transaction history and tax ID (wherever applicable). It is collected and processed directly by us and responsibly handled
- Device information
As described below, we collect information from and about the computers and phones connected and using our Website. For example, we use the information collected to better understand which features are or aren’t important to you, or to help us quickly identify the problem you might be experiencing with any of website’s functionalities and to secure your account from unauthorized access.
- Information we obtain from these devices includes:
- Device attributes:
Information such as operating system, version number, device type, model, manufacturer, hardware and software versions or browser type.
Unique identifiers or device IDs associated with the same device or account and general location (region, city, country).
- Network and connections:
Information such as time zone and IP address.
- Cookie data:
- How do we use the collected data?
- Provide, personalize and improve our Services:
We use the information to deliver our Services efficiently, personalize features and make suggestions for you (such as features you might be interested in using or have not used), Our legal basis for such processing is the need to comply with contractual obligations contained in the Terms of Usage;
- Product research and development:
We use the information to develop, test and improve our product and services including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features. Such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests consisting in providing an innovative services and experiences to our users and partners;
- Provide measurement, analytics, and other business services:
We use the information to analyze the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. Such data may be aggregated, pseudonymized or de-identified, but if it does contain personal data, processing is necessary for our legitimate interests consisting in efficient marketing and lead generation;
- Promote safety, integrity and security:
We use the information to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, maintain the integrity of our Website. We also use data we have to investigate suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies. Such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests consisting in providing a safe environment and secure services to our users and partners;
- Communicate with you:
We use the information to send you marketing communication, relevant news and updates that we believe may be of use to you. Such processing is necessary for our legitimate interests consisting in efficient marketing, product launches, special schemes and industry updates. You may always object to such processing by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link within such email or via account/profile with the Website. We may also communicate with you about our services, Website and policies and terms as necessary to comply with our contractual obligations as contained in the Terms of Usage. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Whenever you have to receive a payment from a funder, you will select the method insert address & contact details for accounting and invoice generation etc.
- What is our legal basis for processing data?
We collect, use and share the data that we have in the ways described above:
- as necessary to fulfill Our Terms of Usage;
- consistent with your consent, which you may revoke at any time through the account settings of user account/profile or writing to the grievance officer whose details are given hereunder;
- as necessary to comply with our legal obligations for our (or others’) legitimate interests like continuity of business, product and service enhancement, availability of service, billing, business analytics unless those interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal The data would be shared with relevant funding partners for approval and fund disbursal.
- How is this information shared?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information (“Personal Info”) unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include Third party service providers for data validation and processing as service partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- Your data may shared with others in the following ways:
- Within Company’s People and accounts you share and communicate with:
When you use the Website, you choose, who has access to the content you manage.
- Sharing with Third-Party Partners is automated via APIs and code snippets provided by the data sub-processors:
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our services and Website, their processors are may or may not be located in India. We don’t sell any of your information to anyone, and we never will. There are restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
- Payment made for the services (if any)
As already highlighted above we never physically receive or store full information while using the medium for payment. It is collected and processed directly by our payment partners.(details provided in support tie-up page) We only store the last 4 digits of credit card numbers to trigger subscriptions charges via Payment Partners.
- Partners delivering aggregated statistics of your usage
We provide our partners with anonymized and not-anonymized data about your usage and activity to better understand your behavior and analyzing your experience.
We provide our advertising partners with some of your data to promote our own content and services and to better personalize advertisement you see on social media.
- Law enforcement or legal requests
We may share information with law enforcement or in response to legal requests pursuant to and in consonance with the laws of India being the Country where our Company is incorporated and where our headquarters is situated.
- How do we protect your data?
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the personal data in our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls. Further:
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible;
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons (who are authorized by Vedfin) have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential;
- All sensitive information you supply (your phone, payment/bank details, and authorization) is encrypted over the network/transmission and not at rest.
- Privacy Policies of other websites
Company’s Website contains links to other websites. Our Policy applies only to our Website, so if you click on a link to another website, you should read their respective privacy policies.
- What are your data protection rights?
Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request the Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request the Company to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete;
- The right to erasure-You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to restrict processing-You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to object to processing-You have the right to object to Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions;
- The right to data portability-You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can you exercise your data protection rights?
You have the right to access, rectify, port and erase your data. Learn more about these rights, and find out how you can exercise your rights in the account settings user account/profile. You also have the right to object to and restrict certain processing of your data. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records. This includes the right to object to our processing of your data for direct marketing, which you can exercise by using the “unsubscribe” link in such marketing communications. As already highlighted you can also disable cookies altogether.
- Data retention, account deactivation and deletion
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. However, the contact information of the basic information of the borrower will be retained in the system after services have been availed for future marketing information sharing.
- How will we notify you of changes to this Policy?
We may from time to time update this Policy. Where possible, we will notify you of the changes or remind you regularly to review this Policy via email. Unless stated otherwise, our current Policy applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected user/customers.
- Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily include: up-to-date information regarding personal information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences and address book); payment settings; e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, newsletters); recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history and Favourites); Your Profile.
- How to contact the Company with questions?
In case of clarification regarding this Policy or any other concern regarding privacy You can contact us online, or by mail at:
Address: D3/3180, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
- How to Contact appropriate authorities?
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Company has not addressed the concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Grievance Officer at
Address: D3/3180, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-11007
If you are a visitor to Ved India Private Limited (“Vedfin”) website or a customer of a Ved India Private Limited (“You”; “Your”), then except as expressly set forth below, this Notice (“Notice”) applies to your use of this Website or Service.
For the purposes of this Notice, “We”, “our” means Ved India Private Limited., a company incorporated and registered under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at D3/3180, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.
Ownership of Copyright
We and our licensors own the copyright in:
- this website; and
- the material on this website (including, without limitation, the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website).
- Copyright License
We grant to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license for the purpose of:
- viewing this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via the compatible web browser;
- coping the URL and store this website and its material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- printing pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not edit, change, adapt, publish, transform, distribute, republish, redistribute, broadcast, show, or rebroadcast or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission from Vedfin.
- Data mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data through use of web technology from this website is strictly prohibited. Any violation will result in prosecution.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by email to email@example.com.
- Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
If we discover that You have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license above, we may bring legal proceedings against you in accordance with applicable law(s), seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be made to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Infringing material
If You become aware of any material on our website that You believe infringes Your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Vedfin strongly recommends that all members including but not limited to the Lenders, Partners and Borrowers to read, understand and familiarize themselves with our Cancellation & Refund policy (“Cancellation and Refund Policy”) prior to using any services offered by Vedfin.
All members/users/Partners/Lenders etc. are requested to note that:
- Vedfin does not provide any refunds on purchases of services listed on the website.
- Vedfin does not consider any request or demand for refund of the fees paid towards availing the Services offered by Vedfin.
- The fees paid towards availing the Services offered by Vedfin will not be refunded unless such a claim arises due to a breach of any of the Terms of Services by Vedfin itself.
- It is particularly highlighted that Vedfin is a service provider/facilitator, acting on behalf of NBFC/FI, and cannot be held responsible for any interest/penalty/others related changes/upgradations/reductions during the course of loan/funding.
- Vedfin reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration of or cancel a user ID, in case suspicious activity is detected and upon background verification/ due diligence being not suitable for services of Vedfin;
- You shall be solely responsible for the activities that occur on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the account/website;
- You shall never use another user account without the other user’s express permission in writing;
- You will immediately notify Vedfin in writing in case of any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach/access;
- Any refund(s), if applicable upon assessment done by Vedfin as per the conditions prescribed for availing Vedfin’s services, will be processed within period of 2-4 weeks taking into consideration the Indian banking procedures.
- The Refund policy is subject to change by Vedfin, therefore, it is requested that you must keep visiting the website to keep yourself updated for any changes in the Policy. Vedfin shall make all possible efforts to inform you through your registered e-mail id with us about any changes in the Policy;
- Suitable announcements will be made on the website and adequate notice period will be given before any changes come into force.
In the event of cancellation of services is as per the contract terms and conditions due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons you must notify Vedfin about such cancellation in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request for cancellation must be placed within 24 hours of agreement.
Vedfin reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel request for RBF for any reason. Vedfin may also require additional information/verification before accepting any instruction or registering you on its portal as a Lender or/and Partner or/and user in general.